January 18, 2020
This is a 6-month role, starting immediately for the right person. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Marketing & Events Intern at Wayra UK for 5PRING, you will be involved and have a chance to learn about all marketing activities including, designing assets, Social Media campaigns, tracking performance of media, putting together Events, reaching out to journalists and more.
This role is for anyone interested in getting hands-on experience in the 5G space at 5PRING. This is an open-innovation programme on 5G led by Wayra UK, Digital Catapult, Deloitte, O2 and WM5G.
5PRING will deliver 5G ideation, incubation and acceleration programmes specifically focused on commercial business-benefits and needs, supporting them on their 5G journey from initial engagement to adoption.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Events Lead at 5PRING, with 70% of your time working on marketing and events and 30% of your time creating content.
Main responsibilities (70% marketing and events)
• Create marketing material to promote 5PRING
• Support with the organisation and running of upcoming events.
• Monitor social media content and prepare performance reports on a monthly basis for 5PRING.
• Prepare monthly reports about the performance of our events and marketing.
• Source speakers and suppliers for events.
• Help writing and updating power point presentations on 5PRING programmes.
Main Responsibilities (30% content)
• Put together case studies on current cohort of start-ups.
• Write content on upcoming developments in the 5G space.
• Draft newsletter content.
• Create video content from previous events.
• Organise Q&A interviews with our cohort.
• Draft press releases.
This is a 6-month role, starting immediately for the right person. To apply, please share your resume and answer the questions listed here.