This job offer is for a new Programme Manager to join the NCSC Cyber Accelerator from March/April 2020 onwards. His/her remit will be to engage in any activities still taking place from Cohort 4 but mainly to lead on the delivery and strategic direction of the 2020/21 programme.
- Drive the strategic direction of NCSC Cyber Accelerator, a partnership with The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and the The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and powered by Wayra UK.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of the accelerator
- Learn and observe the particular processes of engagement when working with the programme partner NCSC
- Organise and attend regular partner updates with the wider NCSC Cyber team
- Manage programme scouting and be accountable for securing quality applications for the programme
- Curate a thorough understanding of all start-up needs and KPIs for the programme, ensuring these are met via 121 coaching, building their networks of mentors and investors
- Stakeholder management across all programme partners, building a strong relationship between Wayra UK and these partners
- Supporting programme start-ups to secure investment from our investor network (where relevant and in collaboration with the Wayra investment team)
- Manage and develop relationships with industry VCs
- Work across the Wayra UK business development teams to connect them with selected start-ups with a view to identifying "fit" with Telefónica and O2 and securing relevant POCs and trials
- Work with the O2 security team and Eleven Paths team (Telefónica) to build good stakeholder relationships (this work is to be done in collaboration with the O2 and Telefónica business development leads)
- Connect programme start-ups with relevant corporates with a view to securing them potential business development opportunities
Brand & Comms
- Work with the NCSC and Wayra Marketing and Comms team to set the narrative and tone for the programme and deliver the programme collateral including programme prospectus/look book
- Alongside the Wayra UK comms team, ensure the programme’s brand is recognised as a leader in the Cyber market
- Build a personal brand as an evangelist in the Cyber space, driving thought leadership in the space and attending high profile industry events, using this brand to create a network of excellent mentors and investors around the programme
Local Ecosystem Engagement
- Attend an agreed number of Cyber ecosystem events maintaining an open dialogue with other programmes e.g. Lorca & Cylon
To be based in Cheltenham, as the Accelerator is based at the Cheltenham Innovation Centre. To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.