We are Wayra
Who are we and what do we do? We unlock opportunities business opportunities between corporates and start-ups. We believe in the powerful results that can come from start-ups and corporates working together when it’s done right. Our motto is ‘once Wayra, always Wayra’.
We’re not looking for an individual, we want a team player who shares our passion for innovation, moving fast and breaking things.
Office operations management and optimisation
- Serve as Business Office Manager lead office operations and ensure efficient office workflow, including scouting, implementation and maintenance of the best tools to maintain and improve all office processes.
- Developed and implemented office administration strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Ensure health and safety policies are up to date as well as any other legal requirement.
- Supervise the maintenance of the office and have regular meetings with building manager to ensure the office runs according to our standards
- Assist with the logistics of the 5G Lab project showcases and any other events
- Order and stock any office supplies
Office residents responsibilities
- Manage start-up residents with onboarding/offboarding in the office, including but not limited to access passes, desk allocation and any requirements needed. Including development and maintenance of all relevant materials.
- Assist and host sessions and masterclasses part of post-investment support for our portfolio companies.
- Maintain post-investment support content (create sessions in Accelerator App or other tool, send calendar invites, generate links and send over reminders, onboard coaches in the accounting system, onboard coaches in AA, … )
Team administration responsibilities
- Support recruitment activities, such as posting, screening and scheduling of interviews for the wider Wayra team.
- Manage and maintain all Wayra team information.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding processes of employees/contractors including maintenance of all relevant materials.
- Organise and deliver induction programmes for new employees and contractors
- Book flights and hotels for Wayra members, including SAP posting and travel approvals.
- Manage leave calendar (annual and sick) for employees/contractors
- Create social engagement within the team
- Create and manage Wayra email accounts and membership/subscription platforms
- Implement and maintain processes, policies/office administrative systems
- Collect all relevant receipts, compile and file corporate cards expenses reports.
- Order Purchasing Orders and process invoices in the system.
- Answer supplier’s queries, by providing invoice payment details and any other information requested.
- Onboard new vendors onto the finance system (send over relevant information, chase on-boarding forms and submit relevant forms in the system).
- Assist the Finance Director with any invoice processes and requests.
- Understand Telefonica’s and Wayra’s Procurement processes.
- Support with budgeting report, account ledger and reconciliation for suppliers
- Maintain and lead relationship with property facilities i.e. rent, invoices, approval of meeting rooms charges, event budget, etc…
- Organised person that pays attention to the detail.
- Open and friendly
- Doer, always looking for the best solution
- Proactive, always looking to suggest and implement improvements
- Office-based role with some flexibility